Eixample Refurbished Apartment Building – 28 Luxury Apartments Apartments
Eixample Refurbished Apartment Building – 28 Apartments for sale
Prices from €320,000
In a traditional residential neighbourhood such as El Eixample, we have seen the beginning of the transformation of a building that was built decades ago with all the detail and classic design that makes some Barcelona buildings so special. This Eixample refurbished apartment building project is something that will be on the market for a very short time.
The building sits on a corner of Aragon street very near Sagrada Familia. As the Eixample neighbourhoods always have these flattened corners this leads to a wonderful sense of being out of the hustle and bustle even while being so well communicated.
Modern Day Style in Harmony with History
From its construction many years ago the building has for a sure borne witness to some incredible changes in the city of Barcelona. Now, with so much history it is time for the building to be renovated. It is time for a new lease of life and for families to once again enjoy the high ceilings and airy open spaces that only a building of this type can offer.
There is a rooftop terrace for the people who buy the penthouse apartment, with views across some of the most emblematic landmarks of Barcelona, la Sagrada Familia, for example, is literally a block or so away.
Many of the apartments themselves have balconies, some of which have smooth skittle shaped columns with thick stone tops that give a majestic finish to the whole project. These elements have all been respected and will be upgraded and brought back to their former glory.
The level of detail that is in this building must be seen to be believed. Book a viewing now as these apartments will not be on the market for long.
This is truly a jewel and something you need to view today!
• Flooring: natural stone.
• Lighting: indirect lighting from the roof and wall lamps.
• Lift stopping on all floors with automatic doors.
• Staircase: restored to the initial condition.
• Original painted steel bannister with wooden handrail.
• Walls painted white with frames of another colour for the window frames.
• Main door in steel with glass.
• Electric intercom.
• Façades preserved and restored, preserving the original building’s architecture.
• Balconies with painted steel handrails.
•Base units and wall units with white laminate finish and handles.
• Treated natural wood countertop or ‘Silestone’ type natural quartz agglomerate
• Lighting under the wall units.
• Stainless steel sink.
• Matt black tap.
• stove from Teka, or similar
• Oven from Teka, or similar
• Extractor group from Teka, or similar
• Porcelain floor tiles: model Urban Stone black or similar.
• Ceramic tiling: matt white or similar.
• Vanity unit and basin: from Roca, or similar.
• Mixer tap: Grohe or similar.
• Shower fitting: Roca or similar
• Ceramic suspended WC, from Roca.
• Terran white shower base.
• Glass partition.
• Flooring: ceramic tiles.